Our beautiful waterfront property is centrally located on prestigious Marina Road in Orange Beach, Al. The well decorated house has 5-bedroom 3-full bath and is comfortably set up to sleep up to 18 guest. The house is fully equipped with all the amenities you need to make everyone’s stay comfortable and enjoyable. Being a self-managed our property we take great pride in cleanliness and maintenance through house and all the exterior grounds to make everyone’s stay is truly memorable getaway.
We have a fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary appliances and utensils, as well as a spacious dining area where you can enjoy a meal with your family and friends. The living room is a great space to relax and unwind, with a comfortable leather sofa, reclining chairs, sound bar, and a large flat-screen ROKU. During your stay if there are any needed amenities or items please do not hesitate to ask. If we do not have spares we will immediately purchase and have delivered or if you decide to pick up we will reimburse you fully.
The 5 bedrooms consist of 2 large rooms with queen beds, one bunk room that has a twin over full bunk and a futon, a smaller nook room off the master with 2 twins. The master has a king bed, private bath that includes a jacuzzi tub, large walk-in shower and double vanities and had it own large private furnished balcony. Each bedroom has 2 high quality roll out twin beds with gel mattresses and plenty of extra quality linens for additional guest comfort.
The house has plenty of outdoor space and many amenities including; 3 boat docks, fishing pier, fish cleaning station, furnished beach area with fire pit, furnished gazebo with 50’ TV, overhead Edison lighting, commercial ice machine, and competition size foosball table. For outdoor cooking we have added a covered grilling area that is fully furnished including a bar top serving area, 2 stainless propane grills and all the boiling/frying burners and various pot to help put on the ultimate out door cookout. The young ones can enjoy swimming from our docks and jelly fish and shark free water. Adult guest are welcome to utilize the fishing pier, dock, gazebo, fish cleaning station and beach sand area but children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult and kids under 6 are required to wear a life jacket.
For extra guest or one who prefer not to climb stairs, we have totally remodeled our ground level separate bonus room. This room is equipped with a new queen bed, pull-down twin furniture bed, has a full bathroom with a walk-in shower and is equipped with a kitchenette. Please contact owner if you any questions in its use or rental during your stay.
If during your stay you would like to get out and enjoy a little boating we offer two 19’ rental boats and also private trips on our 52” Ocean Yacht the “Breathe Reel Deep. The rental boats are great for 4-7 people to get around and visit our local getaway island spots or enjoy some of our great inshore fishing. The “Breathe Reel Deep” is known for its All-Inclusive offshore overnight adventures and its day trips to the islands and possibly to famous Fort McCree near Pensacola Pass. Please ask about or request after booking for any details seeing both require a accommodation booking in order to enjoy.
One of the biggest benefits of our property is we offer plenty of free parking for both vehicles and boat trailers. Guest are allowed to park under the house and the west side gravel area. We allow up to 2 trailers with preferred parking on the front landing strip that attaches to marina road. Trailers must not over hang into the sidewalk area. For boat dock parking we have one 45” slip and a lay up that can handle up to a 36” boat at the end of gazebo dock.
We want you to feel at home during your stay with us, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We hope you have a wonderful time here in Orange Beach, Alabama and enjoy all that our property has to offer.
Our beautifully remodeled home has 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths allowing for up to 20 guest. For utside enjoyment we offer 3 furnished balconies, water front furnished gazebo, boat slips, covered furnished grilling patio, beach area, swimming & many other amenities. We do offer a all inclusive event package that we customize based on the type of event and number of guest you may have.
The property is located on prestigious Marina Road and only a walk/bike away from all the best beaches, parks, restaurants and shopping in OBA.
SeaWorthy Rentals has rental and charter boat on site and offers hosting all types of special events on site.
Quest are welcome to utilize the fishing pier, dock, gazebo, fish cleaning station and beach sand area. Swiming is allowed off the dock but children under 12 must be accompanied by a adult. They also have open access to all the grounds on the west side of the property. Guest are allowed to park under the house and on west side. There is a 45’ boat slip available that is included in the rent along with a trailer parking area. Only 2 trailers allowed with no more than a 45’ total length.
Other things to note
Other Items of Interest:
1. If you are bringing a boat please let us know in advance so we can make sure to explain where to launch and how to get to our dock area. Please let us know the length so we know which dock would be best suited for use and if you plan to park a trailer on property.
2. Please let us know if there will be more than 6 total cars between all the guest. Parking for guest is on the west side under carport and in the gravel area. Please leave open the turnabout so everyone can get through with out driving on grass.
No parking are driving on the grass, we have underground sprinklers and guest are responsible if damaged.
3. Please let us know if there is going to have ANY TYPE party on the PROPERTY. The city usually requires a license for outside events which often we can easily obtain. This includes birthday parties with numerous kids which will allow us to remove certain decorative furnishing so kids can’t jump on it and us be claimed for having damaged or inoperable furniture.
4. If you are expecting any particular items to be on property, please contact us so we can make you aware of where it’s located before you arrive. If not already on property we can have ready for you upon arrival, if not unreasonable. Beach towels are outside normal amenities at most OBA rental properties but we provide them for our guest. They are Conveniently located in the cabinets above the washer.
5. While on property if any provided amenity doesn’t operate properly please let us know ASAP. Often times simple things like the TOASTER not working is simply the GFI plug breaker needing to be reset. If it is the result of one of our standard items not working we will replace ASAP. If you have to purchase any of these type items in an emergency we will reimburse your cost immediately.
6. We provide 2 stainless propane grils on the covered grill area. We try to keep a extra propane tanks filled at all times on property. Often times we are not told that we have a empty tanks. So please put empty tanks at bottom of the porch steps so we can have filled and ready for the next guest.
7. Please make sure kids, or adults that may have had a little to much fun, don’t over fill the bath tubs. This can often create water leaks from the ceiling that may get you wet. These repairs are also expensive to fix.
8. We do have bicycles on property that are free to use. If you know in advance that your party is going to need more than 4 bikes please give us advance notice. We do have several other bikes but due to the salt air and misuse we may need to maintenance in advance Again please notify us of any issues and we can usually address them immediately.
9. If the dock water hoses are used, please make sure to turn off at the main faucet. Often spray nozzles leak or hoses burst causing wasted water and water is not cheap in OBA.
Details on Amentities:
1. Commercial Ice machine available.
2. Commercial fully covered fish cleaning station is no additional charge to use, if properly cleaned after use.
3. Commercial freezers and refrigerator available at no cost for hosted venues.
4. Fishing rods with minimal tackle available on the dock with built in rod holders.
5. Exterior large screen TV available in furnished gazebo area.
6. Large pots, boilers, friers, etc. available at no cost to hosted venues. Available on regular VRBO rental guest upon request.
7. High quality roll out beds and air mattresses available with sheets for additional guest at no cost. They are located in the guesy bedroom closet.
8. Daiquiri blending machine available at no charger.
9. Emergency items easily accessible under carport such as jumper cables, air compressor, fire extinguisher, basic tools, etc...
10. Edison over lighting is over the entire backyard, lighting available after dark upon request.
11. Fire pits available in sand area for s’mores cooking and winter time heating.
12. Ground level remodled suite available for rent for extra guest or one who don't like stairs.
1. 19ft proline and SeaChaser center console
Full Day $450 day 3-days $1450.00 plus fuel
We had a great timeStayed November 2022
awesome stayStayed October 2022
We had an amazing long weekend here with 16 guys for a bachelor party… and we all fit! Shawn is an amazing host, and bent over backwards to make sure that we had a great time! The lodging was comfortable with lots of options, and plenty of space to move around inside and out for our large group. We had planned on a 6 hour afternoon cruise on his big boat, but due to thunderstorms and rain it was questionable. The weather moved offshore and Shawn managed to get us out for four great hours. A few of the guys fished and even caught enough snapper for fish tacos! Sunday we had fewer people and we rented his two smaller boats to cruise out to the sand bars and the Tiki Bar. It was a perfect trip for the guys, mostly soldiers, and a big thanks to Shawn for making it happen! We are already planning the next trips.Stayed September 2022
Great spot nice dock all the needs to fish. Will definitely come back …Stayed September 2022
Our host was amazing. Very responsive and took care of everything we needed for our stay and for our event. It was a beautiful location.Stayed August 2022
Loved the house! Clean and spacious accommodations for the whole family. The host is awesome and ready to help. The house has plenty of bath and beach towels for everyone. I would definitely recommend this house to anyone looking for a great vacation time.Stayed July 2022
Fisherman's / OBA boaters dream house!Stayed May 2022
The house, yard and fishing setup were amazing! I was even able to park my center console at the dock at the house. They also offer a good selection of boats to rent for the day. Captain Shawn also offers offshore fishing trips on his charter boat for big game fish that you won’t want to miss. Thanks again Captian ShawnStayed March 2022
Leave a Review