Damage and Incidentals
Safety & property
Avoid surprises by looking over these important details about your Host's property.
Nearby lake, river, other body of water
Security camera/recording device
“Under the house and the outside grounds area around the docks. ”
Carbon monoxide alarm installed
Smoke alarm installed
Must climb stairs
Weapons on property
SeaWorthy Rentals and Events House Rules
To help keep our property clean and enjoyable for all our guest we ask everyone to please follow the house and property rules. Our goal is to provide all our guest with a memorable experience in every way possible. Please let us know if anything does not meet your expectation or if you need any items during your stay with us.
- No smoking inside the rental property. Smoking is only allowed outside, and all cigarette butts must be properly disposed of.
- No parties or events allowed without prior approval. The rental property is in a residential zoned area of Orange Beach so there is a 11:00 pm noise ordinance. Most importantly please be respectful of our neighbors by keep all exterior noise to a reasonable decibel level.
- No pets allowed of any type.
- Maximum occupancy is 20 guests unless approved by owner in advance. This includes all adults, children, and infants. Any additional guests without approval will incur additional fees.
- Please do not take food or drinks upstairs unless it is water. Often drinks can easily be spilled and in turn stain the carpets.
- If there is any spillage of any type of product that stains the carpet, please dab up excess with a rag then spray spot cleaning product provide under kitchen sink and dab dry. If you cannot remove, there is a professional small spot cleaning machine provided in entryway. If you do not feel comfortable using, please contact us immediately and we can assist or come clean it ourselves at no cost to you. DO NOT USE PRODUCT CONTAINING BLEACH ON CARPETS.
- Please treat the rental property with respect and leave it in the same condition as when you arrived. Any damages or excessive cleaning required may result in additional fees.
- No parking or driving on grass areas seeing we have underground sprinklers and don’t block the drive.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm and check-out time is 11:00 unless authorized in advance.
- Please leave any heavily soiled towels outside the entryway door so we can either properly wash or dispose of. This will also allow us to keep track of how many towels may need replaced.
- Our goal is to provide ample clean linens and towels for your stay. Please do not remove them from the property.
- Please do not move any furniture or items from one room to another without prior approval.
- Each bedroom closet is equipped with rollaway beds along with linens. There are also extra linens for the pull out couch in the cabinet under the drift wood mirror.
- We provided a fully equipped kitchen for your use. Please clean up after yourself and leave the kitchen in the same condition as when you arrived.
- Due to fire hazard candles or any open flames inside the rental property or on wooden balcony.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in the immediate termination of your rental agreement and forfeiture of any rental fees or security deposits.
- If you use the our beach area or come back from the public beach please use the shower by the cleaning station to remove all sand from your feet and body. This will help you and other enjoy your stay inside.
- Please clean up the grilling area and properly dispose of unused food items after cooking.
Thank you for choosing SeaWorthy Rentals and Events and for your vacation rental needs. We hope you have a wonderful stay!
Some basic items that may help rectify future issues to hopefully insure you have the best stay possible.
1. If you are bringing a boat please let us know in advance so we can make sure to explain where to launch and how to get to our dock area. Please let us know the length so we know which dock would be best suited for use and if you plan to park a trailer on property.
2. Please let us know if there will be more than 6 total cars between all the guest. Parking for guest is on the west side under carport and in the gravel area. Please leave open the turnabout so everyone can get through with out driving on grass.
No parking are driving on the grass, we have underground sprinklers and guest are responsible if damaged.
3. Please let us know if there is going to have ANY TYPE party on the PROPERTY. The city usually requires a license for outside events which often we can easily obtain. This includes birthday parties with numerous kids which will allow us to remove certain decorative furnishing so kids can’t jump on it and us be claimed for having damaged or inoperable furniture.
4. If you are expecting any particular items to be on property, please contact us so we can make you aware of where it’s located before you arrive. If not already on property we can have ready for you upon arrival, if not unreasonable. Beach towels are outside normal amenities at most OBA rental properties but we provide them for our guest. They are Conveniently located in the cabinets above the washer.
5. While on property if any provided amenity doesn’t operate properly please let us know ASAP. Often times simple things like the TOASTER not working is simply the GFI plug breaker needing to be reset. If it is the result of one of our standard items not working we will replace ASAP. If you have to purchase any of these type items in an emergency we will reimburse your cost immediately.
6. We provide 2 stainless propane grils on the covered grill area. We try to keep a extra propane tanks filled at all times on property. Often times we are not told that we have a empty tanks. So please put empty tanks at bottom of the porch steps so we can have filled and ready for the next guest.
7. Please make sure kids, or adults that may have had a little to much fun, don’t over fill the bath tubs. This can often create water leaks from the ceiling that may get you wet. These repairs are also expensive to fix.
8. We do have bicycles on property that are free to use. If you know in advance that your party is going to need more than 4 bikes please give us advance notice. We do have several other bikes but due to the salt air and misuse we may need to maintenance in advance Again please notify us of any issues and we can usually address them immediately.
9. If the dock water hoses are used, please make sure to turn off at the main faucet. Often spray nozzles leak or hoses burst causing wasted water and water is not cheap in OBA.